Guest Join UsWelcome to MySpiritWay Forum!
The Decentralized Self-Conscious Community Our goal is to create one of the biggest decentralized places of self-conscious and self-realized individuals. People ready to support others on their path.

Decentralized means that we don't focus on any particular religion or philosophy. We also don't follow any particular teacher. We are open minded, always seeking the truth through deep research, open dialogue and contemplation. We all thrive to become powerful and independent seekers of the truth.

MySpiritWay Forum is also an inseparable part of the “Become Your Own Guru" online course, but you can use all the functionalities of forum without purchasing it.

Feel free to browse this space and create whatever is best in your heart. All for the sake of self-improvement.-
or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to in old apply other article worth daily life topics

Other topics worth to apply in daily life (old article)
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS '
Hi,

Encourage you to always seek for improvement in your everyday life.

Other topics worth applying in daily life:

1.      Red light bulb - keep it on during work, 3 hours before falling asleep. It has many benefits, most important for me is deep sleep phase improvement. It helps for a faster and more effective mind/body regeneration. Google - RTS therapy.

2.      Drink Yerba Mate instead of coffee. Research side effects of coffee consumption.

3.      Sun Gazing - personally I feel like in deep meditation, completely thought-free after 20-30 minute practice. Always feel very refreshed and relaxed.

4.      Mindful Eating - feel gratitude during food, imagine how many steps had to be taken so you have food on the plate

5.      Proper Toilet sitting position - I place my feet on the bucket, 30-50 centimeters above floor level.

6.      Jumping, in your room or anywhere you can or feel comfortable to; to get most of the benefits - pull your legs very high and with a lot of force on feet, push yourself to touch the ground so you land on feet steadily.  What about going out for a trampoline park? So much fun! Great cardio!

7.      Drive car less - Switch for a bike. Strong legs = more testosterone = more motivation

8.      Bless your drinkable water and drink enough. I always keep the glass in the toilet. I drink one glass of water after a pee. How to bless it?  Google -  rice experiment.

9.      No energy? No creative thoughts - do nothing - meditate in stillness and observe. I found it surprisingly effective. Even after a couple of minutes, a fresh mind starts to grasp for new ideas.

10.  If you want to do something, start, it doesn't matter how, sloppily, not neatly - If you dream about full-time travel, but your current life situation won't allow it, better is to travel a short time but more often. You will find it very cost-effective Wink JUST DO IT! Even if you don't have enough equipment or sufficient knowledge. Small steps = progress = self realization

11.  Prioritize tasks; most important -> less important -> pleasures: very often mind wants to trick you, did you notice that? You start to fool around instead of doing this difficult or time-consuming task. Google - Pareto 80/20 - you will find out why it is so important.

12.  Keep in mind to limit phone radiation exposure: text more, use speaker mode, turn flight mode while sleeping, watch out the low signal. There are some stickers, neutralizers, orgonite. I don't know if effectiveness is proven. Personally don't use them - yet.

13.  Always use night mode on devices with screens.

14.  Sitting on the floor is like no hustle yoga practice - it's important to change position as often as possible.

15.  Natural whitening toothpaste: mix virgin coconut oil, salt, baking soda. Voila! Your magic teeth-whitening mixture is ready and available.

16.  Observe what drains you from energy. Weed? Alkohol? Masturbation?

I explain deeply most of the topics in the online course BECOME YOUR OWN GURU.